Grocery Shopper - Delivery
Unfortunately, there's currently low demand for grocery shoppers on Instacart in Dallas
Try these similar jobs that are hiring right now instead:
About the job
Shop with Instacart and be your own boss. If you like shopping for groceries, you'll love working as an Instacart grocery shopper in Dallas. Set the days and times you want to work right on your smartphone. Start accepting orders, shop for grocery items at your nearest supermarket, deliver the order to the customer's door, and get paid.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Have an iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Access to a reliable car.
- Ability to carry bags of groceries.
- Manage your own schedule by deciding which days and times you're available to work.
- Shop at your local Dallas grocery stores.
- Open to delivering in nearby cities throughout Dallas County, like Highland Park, University Park and Irving if you want more opportunities to earn.
- Shop for the customer's items in a quick and efficient manner.
- Organize and separate out multiple orders at once during a single shopping trip if needed.
- Can identify and pick out quality meat and produce.
- Able to follow GPS directions to the customer's location.
- Complete deliveries in a timely fashion.
- Lift grocery bags in and out of your car.
- Flexible schedule, be your own boss and work whenever you want.
- Expect to earn $7-$10 plus tips for every order you complete in the Dallas area.
- A portion of your earnings will be based on tips, so your actual pay will vary.
- Choose which areas you want to deliver to.
- Get paid and withdraw money immediately after completing a delivery.
Instacart lets people shop from local grocery stores online. The orders are fulfilled by grocery shoppers, who shop and deliver the items the same day.
Interested? Here's how to apply
- Hit the APPLY button.
- Sign up with your zip code.
- Install the Instacart Shopper app on your phone.
- Finish signing up in the app and pass the background check.
Frequently asked questions about this gig
Instacart shoppers in Dallas get paid for every order they complete. How much you get paid will depend on how many items, type of items, driving distance, and effort in shopping and delivering. You also get to keep 100% of your tips from the customer.
After completing your delivery, you'll get paid instantly and you can deposit that amount in your checking or savings account immediately.
Background checks typically take less than 5 business days and sometimes much quicker depending on the volume of applications at the time you submit.
Never! Instacart provides you with a payment card to use during checkout.
With a population of over 1.4m people and 4.0k people per square mile, expect there to be good demand for grocery shoppers in Dallas. Nearby cities and the surrounding region have over 2.6m people and 3.0k people per square mile, which should provide a excellent amount of additional demand if you choose to work outside your zone.
If you don't own or have access to a car, you can rent one daily, weekly, or monthly through HyreCar, a website where gig workers can rent cars directly from owners. Find a car locally to rent for your Instacart deliveries for as little as $25 a day. Learn more at HyreCar.com.